Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Right now my head feels like it's being beat like a drum, I have this pounding like pain in my temple. Not a good way to start the day.

It is cold here, bitter cold. There is a possibility of snow tonight, only about an inch though.

I know I have mentioned that I live in a rural area. We don't have a lot of crime. My kids schools are both in the same town, just down the street from each other. In this town we have a small bank, a gas station, 2 churches and 2 small restaraunts. I'd say the population is about 300-400 in town, counting the outskirts it's probably 500-600 or so.

Yesterday, the bank was robbed. Miss Moody's school is across the street from the bank. They had cops all through her school building, both schools were under lock down all day. Police were all over town, there were helicopters and they never caught the guy. Whoever did this, knew they would have a good chance of getting away with it. We're not used to dealing with crime of that nature and we don't have a local police department, we're too small, we have to rely on the county and state police.

I went and picked up all the Girl Scout cookies yesterday so right now my van is packed full. Tonight is our troop meeting so I'll be getting rid of some of the cases at least. We're supposed to be having a cookie booth sale this Saturday here at my work, weather permitting.

Tonight is also lacrosse sign ups and Sonny Boy has a soccer game. I have no idea how I will manage the troop meeting which I can't miss and getting to sign ups since JR will have to take Sonny Boy to his game. I'll figure it all out somehow.

Well, I have a ton of work to do so I'd better get to it. My FIL is getting more anxious by the day so I want these bills done.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home