Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Miss Moody had a good day at school yesterday. When she arrived at gym class, the principal was there and the female gym teacher actually hung out in the locker room to make sure nothing happend. After the girls were dressed, the gym teacher and the principal talked with UTBBF. Of course, she denies ever saying anything. Miss Moody said she was crying and just carrying on.

You would think these girls would realize that I'm not backing off anymore and that with every threat, I'm going to call them out on it and get them in trouble if I have to.

And actually, right now with the other 2 girls things are silent. So I think we may be making progress.

I'm taking my cat to the vet this morning and I think I may have to have her put down. She's an old kitty and she's become incontinent. I had to throw one of her beds away yesterday because she had peed on it and the worst part is she's just laying in it. Thankfully I had an extra bed and she's now sleeping in it. She's not doing a whole lot either but she is eating and drinking and she's still just as friendly as ever. I don't know. I've never had to make a decision to have a pet put down. I just don't want her to suffer.

Just thought I'd share a few pictures of us from the wedding this weekend.






This is my sister, Girly Girl and me.











This is Miss Moody and Sonny Boy. They are actually getting along here.















This is Girly Girl and JR. She looks just like him I think.







I cannot believe that I am actually able to upload pictures now. Fast internet is the bomb.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home