Monday, January 29, 2007

This morning was a typical Monday morning. No one wanted to get up, including me. Girly Girl wanted to wear a skirt to school but the first one she picked out was too small, so was the 2nd one, finally she was able to find something that fits. I swear I can't keep her in clothes right now. She did manage to get her tights on without shredding them. She was in a hurry to get ready and finish her morning routine because she just had to get online and go to barbie.com because she had left Barbie a message yesterday!!!!

My rule is you have to have your entire morning routine done before you can do anything else. It was so funny to watch her making her way through everything. Usually she is the last one done.

So she's brushing her teeth and Miss Moody gets online. Oh boy, talk about a blow up.

See, Miss Moody thinks she owns our computer. I mean, how dare any of us want to get online, the nerve.

I am so not a morning person and I hate when my kids argue and bicker anyway but in the morning, I really hate the fighting and bickering.

Girly Girl finally gets online but then she doesn't want me to know her password for barbie.com. I told her she would tell me or she wouldn't get on there. I was surprised by that and I was already in a bad mood so I told her she could either tell me her password or not get online. But she ended up not remembering her username or password so she had to start over.

The kids all got their report cards on Friday. Sonny Boy brought 2 of his C's up to B's, I am so proud of him because he struggles but he keeps on trying. Girly Girl's report card stayed the very same but her teacher did write down in a nice kind of way that she is a busybody. So I asked Girly Girl about it and of course Mrs. T is wrong. I don't know. I mean, part of me feels like Mrs. T needs to give me examples so I can talk with Girly Girl about it. I guess I should've wrote her note asking for her to do that. I just told Girly Girl to focus on her school work, stay out of any business that does not include her and if there is an argument or fight in the classroom, she is to get as far away from it as possible.

I emailed Miss Moody's principal and gym teacher to give them a head's up about UTBBF's threats. I'm praying things go well today.

I'm fed up though now. It's time for us to have our lives back. Miss Moody is going back to field hockey this Friday. She's going to school with her head held high, she's going to start hanging out with friends. It's time.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just reading back through what has been going on. I hope things went well at school.

*hugs*

4:39 PM  
Blogger Veronika said...

That's a good rule to go by, and I like your determination to stick to it even though you're not a morning person. Congrats on your son for bringing up his grades! He's very persistent.

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home