Sunday, February 04, 2007

I cannot get on the internet with the lap top, it keeps saying the wireless has been disabled, a network cable is unplugged. Nothing is unplugged!!! So, being the computer idiot that I am, I can't fix it which makes me so angry and I was just getting spoiled.

At least I can still get on the desk top, it's just not as comfy.

I went to the ladies fellowship yesterday and I am so glad that I did. It was wonderful. I also went to church today and between the two I've got a lot on my mind. When I've got it more sorted out, I will share it all here. I feel like I'm on the brink of getting something, you know? Like I'm about to have this big light bulb moment.

I have a super busy week ahead which makes me feel all stressed and weird. I've got a little bit of a sore throat, I'm sure it's just my body reacting to all the stress of late. And stressing about the upcoming week is not helping. I need to get a grip, figure out what needs to be done and ask for God to help me complete it all.

I did not make Miss Moody go to field hockey, I'm going to leave it up to her. There is no other indoor team so this is all she has. Lacrosse sign ups are this week so in March our lives will be full of practices again.

Well, I'm off to watch the Superbowl. JR and Sonny Boy are in the living room now laughing their heads off at the commercials.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home