Friday, January 26, 2007


Well, we bit the bullet and got fast internet here at home. It is wonderful. Now I can be online whenever I want to and it won't tie up our phone line anymore. The very best part is it's fast!!!

Used To Be Best Friend is still running her mouth. Apparently she was telling people she was going to fight Miss Moody in the locker room. It didn't happen but she did get nasty with Miss Moody, accused of her telling another girl not to be friends with her. This other girl, I'll call her AC, had a lot to with things escalating over the weekend. She's a trouble maker and enjoys drama. She and UTBBF should get along famously.

So I called UTBBF's mom, let her know there was still some stuff going on and that she really needed to work with her on letting this go. The mother is at her wit's end and she told me that UTBBF got her myspace deleted before she could view it. I'm not surprised because it was horrible. Of course, I've got it printed out so if her mother wants to see it, I can show her.

Dr. Phil had a show on bullying today and I tried to watch it. But they kept showing this video of this girl getting beat up by 3 other girls and it hit so close to home that I just cried and cried. I finally had to just turn it off.

I just hate feeling so helpless. I feel like this is never going to end. I mean, because really, I can't make any of them really stop. It doesn't seem to matter how often I get them in trouble.

Homeschooling is looking more and more appealing. I just can't imagine doing it because I need to work. I've been thinking about private school, she's even been open to it which shows me how much all this is getting to her.

Keep us in prayer.

Tomorrow my sister's stepson is getting married so I think we'll have a fun evening. The kids always enjoy wedding receptions because JR and I always dance with them.

Sonny Boy had indoor soccer tonight. After the game the whole team went to dinner, it was nice getting out. We needed it.

Can I just say one more time, that I am loving this fast internet?!

I know, simple things amuse simple minds, right?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home