Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I am so tired this morning. I decided to not take a sleeping pill last night and I didn't sleep, it was more like I was dozing, completely aware of what was going on around me. I finally just got up at 3:30am and watched tv, I dozed off and on until I had to get up and get the kids moving.

Ugh.

I'm supposed to go to yoga tonight, it is relaxing so I should probably go but I know I'll be dead on my feet by this afternoon.

Homework should be fun, Wednesday nights is usually sentence night for both Sonny Boy and Girly Girl. Girly Girl does pretty good with it, Sonny Boy not so good. As a matter of fact, he hates it. Well, he hates all homework. He also has a book report to work on which is a struggle every single month. I have to make him read his book even though I always go to the library and find a selection of easy readers that I think he would enjoy so he can choose one. I just get tired of the hassle every night with homework and then the book reports. I'm also having some problems with his reading help at school. I had to have him removed from one tutor but in doing that, he now misses his gym classes and will have to go with another class. He does not want to do that, even though he knows every single kid in the other class. He hates missing gym and I just don't know what to do. I know if I take him out of reading help he's going to go backwards but I also know gym is a good outlet for him. I also know that if I take him out of reading help, he will then be expected to do work that is much harder. Right now he's in Title 1 which helps him regarding teachers and the work they give him. I also have to look ahead to middle school, he goes there next year and if he goes there still in Title 1, the same applies.

Sounds like I'm grumbling, lol.

I have completed my first week in the bible study I'm doing online. I joined a yahoo group and there's like 43 of us doing it together. I'm happy to say that I have been keeping up with my reading but it is a lot. I need to break it up into smaller parts, like read a bit in the morning, some over lunch and the rest in the evening. I love hearing what other people notice in the daily readings, gives me something to think about.

I'm off to visit some blog friends and I need to get some breakfast. I'm a little sick to my stomach, I think because I didn't eat dinner (I was too full from eating a large, late lunch) and I'm so tired. I need a pick me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home