Thursday, January 18, 2007

Brrrr....it is cold this morning. We might even see some snowflakes tonight, nothing major though, the kids are bummed. Honestly, I wouldn't mind some snow, one good snow storm would be all the kids would need. But then if we don't use our snow days, the kids get off earlier for summer so it's a toss up.

I was able to get off work yesterday at noon. It is so S-L-O-W in here right now. Anyway, I went home and rested until the kids got home. I was able to make it to yoga. This week we did some different poses and stretches and I really feel it in my hips and legs. I'm glad I went, I feel so much better afterwards.

Tomorrow night the kids are going to my in-laws for a sleep over. My SIL's kids are going too so that will be one busy house. I'm hoping JR and I can go out for a nice dinner and enjoy being by ourselves.

Tomorrow my fellow cookie mom and I are turning in our initial cookie order so the fun is about to really begin. We're going to have 2 cookie booths this year and we may even tailgate in our neighborhood. Hopefully we'll do as well this year as we did last year. One of our power sellers (lol) bridged up this year though so we'll see.

Saturday I plan to clean my house. I mean, really clean it. The house is a source of stress for me right now so I need to take care of it.

Sunday I plan to go to church. I'm really looking forward to my Sunday school class. And I guess I'll be watching football to see who wins the playoffs this weekend. I think it's going to be the Saints and the Colts that will make it to the Superbowl.

What are your weekend plans?

5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

My weekend plans are similiar to yours. I definitely need to clean my house. It is a mess.

I also have to get all of my son's progress report work ready to send in. They will grade his exams and average his grades and then send him a report card. I should have done this last weekend but didn't get around to it.

I am doing a little stressing right now over money. Or should I say our lack of it. Things are tight and it is my fault and I could just kick myself for it. I wish I could when just enought money to ge tout of debt and then I would never get us in this mess again.

Pray for me to find a way out of this debt hole.

Blessings

10:10 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

by the way I tagged you.
Check out my blog.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Veronika said...

Sounds as if you'll have a nice time with your husband this weekend.
Good for you and the yoga!
Yeah, my house has been neglected by me. I gave into my kids eating in the livingroom, and now I've got spills galore!
No major plans for me this weekend other than to go to church with my sister.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Hope you're enjoying your time alone with your hubby!

9:32 PM  
Blogger Especially Heather said...

We are headed to Chicago next weekend from Florida- its suppose to be ZERO degree's. Im so not excited. ;)

Thank you for praying for my daughter, your kindess meant the world to my family!

Heather

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home