Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I doubt I'll be posting much between now and the new year. I wish every single one of you a very Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year.

Things around here are settling down a bit with Miss Moody. It's amazing how calm it is without the cell phone, not as much contact therefore not as much drama.

Girly Girl did so good at her recital on Saturday. I just love watching her dance. We made spritz cookies too. They were ok. I'm much rather do the sugar cookie cut outs.

I'm having a few health issues again. Nothing big I don't think but I do need to keep an eye on everything. I think my body is not handling all the stress I've been under lately. So because of that I need to take some down time and since the kids are about to be on winter break, I'm going to take a break as well.

I also need to take the time to work on JR's and my relationship. Don't get me wrong, we're not separating or even considering it. I think we've just hit one of those bumps in the road.

So, I'll be lurking about when I can. If you want to contact me, my email addy is notenoughofmeATgmail.com.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your prayers.
My mom is home and on the road to recovery.

I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas full of God's blessings.

Lisa

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and many blessings in the New Year! God bless!

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your thoughts. I hope you enjoy your 'down time' this holiday, God knows you deserve it!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home