Thursday, November 30, 2006

Things are beginning to really escalate with Miss Moody and "used to be best friend". Since UTBBF cannot call or contact Miss Moody anymore she is now using other people to do her dirty work. Miss Moody has been pretty much threatened by another girl, I'll call her T, that if Miss Moody shows up at the movies tomorrow night, she's gonna get her a-- kicked just cause T doesn't want her there.

Not that Miss Moody was going with T or planned to be around T or UTBBF, she was going with this whole other group which includes a parent.

I'm telling you though that nothing angers me more than having someone, anyone threaten my child. I swear it brings this horrible side out of me. And I know the likelihood of any of these girls so much as touching Miss Moody is very, very slim. I know that.

I hate bullying. I was bullied and I remember how it feels, to always be watching your back. It was very stressful. It changed how I lived, who I was in a way.

It drives me crazy that Miss Moody keeps trying to reason with these girls, she wants them to believe her. She's trying so hard to get something from these girls that they don't want to give her. They are looking for any reason, true or false, to not like her.

I keep telling her that the best "revenge" is moving on, being happy and that it was going to get worse before it gets better. These girls don't want her to move on, to have other friends. That's what really started this whole thing anyway.

So I'm not sure if Miss Moody is going to the movies tomorrow night, I don't know if she feels it's even worth it.

I've told her that this has got to end and it's up to her to do it. She's got to stop talking to them and stop talking about them. Basically, act as though they don't exist. It won't be easy but it's necessary.

I laid down what I wanted her to do and the consequences if she doesn't. I want her to stop and think if they are worth losing privileges, etc.

But I have to be honest, this is driving me crazy. I want to tell her to say all these terrible things to these girls, I want her to punch them in the face. I don't tell her those things though, maybe that's what's driving me crazy?

1 Comments:

Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

TC, thanks for coming over to Manic's, so glad to meet another blog friend.

ANd you say you've fallen off the wagon since Thanksgiving--that's NOTHING! I look forward to checking out your blog!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home