Monday, December 04, 2006

Well, the cold weather has decided to finally arrive here in Maryland. All of last week it was warm enough that you didn't need a jacket, on Thursday and Friday it was in the mid 70's. Then on Saturday it never left the 40's and it's going to stay like this at least for this week.

At least I get to wear my new winter jacket now.

Miss Moody made out fine at the movies on Friday. There were parents there so I felt comfortable with the arrangements. Of course the girls that had been talking smack all week couldn't even look her in the eye which is typical but frustrating. Used To Be Best Friend has tried to get Miss Moody to text with her over the weekend, trying to suck her in, keep the drama going but Miss Moody isn't going there. I think she would if it wasn't for her father and I threatening to take her phone and internet privileges.

I also have a sneaking suspicion that Miss Moody had her first kiss on Friday night. She's been "going out" with this boy for about 2-3 months, he seems very nice, not obsessive, doesn't text inappropriate things and his myspace is fine. But just knowing that she probably kissed him, even once leaves me with this pit in my stomach and makes me want to cry.

We decided to skip the family Christmas party on Sunday, even JR thought it was a good idea with all the drama with his sister. We both felt that it was a good idea to just give it time to blow over.

On Saturday Girly Girl and I went to this paint your own pottery place with my sister. We were there for hours. We made a bowl for my mother-in-law, a picture frame for my brother-in-law and a business card holder for my father-in-law. So that's 3 Christmas presents done, I'll pick them up this Saturday. It was fun, I'll be doing it again.

I baked chocolate chip cookies yesterday. I've had a stomach ache all morning, think it may be from all the dough I consumed?

When will I ever learn?

I'm off to do more online shopping, thank God for amazon.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home