Monday, November 27, 2006

School was late this morning due to a fog delay, I wish I had known sooner I could've slept in a little.

This weekend flew by. I had dinner with my sister on Saturday and my dad and his wife did show up. All in all the evening wasn't so bad, pretty typical really. Dad has a puppy and that's pretty much all that was discussed which meant I was silent most of the time. Which was fine because I never know what to talk with him about anyway. No one brought up Christmas Eve so I have no idea what's going to happen then.

I decorated my house all day on Saturday, once we get our tree, my house will be all ready for Christmas. I've also received my order from amazon, so I'm at least started on my shopping.

Sunday we had friends over to watch the Steelers vs. Ravens game. Not a good game for the Steelers fans in my house but a great one for the Ravens fans. We had fun though.

Miss Moody has some more drama with "used to be best friend". The girl called our house, left a stupid message on the house voice mail, then left 5 consecutive messages on Miss Moody's cell phone. This all happened Sunday morning, Miss Moody wasn't even out of bed yet and it was just so stupid. "Used to be best friend" was accusing Miss Moody of being a drama queen and telling her not to call her anymore, blah, blah, blah. I ended up calling the girl, gave her piece of advice or two and she never called again.

I regret calling the girl now though. Miss Moody is fine with it but really, we should've just ignored her. I just got angry and reacted without thinking first.

I just hope Miss Moody can stay away from her today at school. She needs to learn how to just walk away from this girl because this keeps happening over and over again. But Miss Moody has a hard time turning the other cheek, she sees that as giving in (wonder where she gets that from?) but when you fight and argue with a person like that, you're giving them what they want. If you ignore them then you're taking the power back. This girl is going to be a thorn in her side for a long time I think so she'd better learn now how to deal with her.

Also had some drama regarding my sister-in-law. It's kind of a long story and I honestly don't feel like going through it but it never fails to amaze me how whenever she gets called out on something, she can turn it so that everyone feels sorry for her.

Whatever. Too much darn drama for me.

I'm seriously thinking of going away this weekend. Maybe to PA, stay near the outlets and get some shopping done or to DE and shop at those outlets. I don't know, it would be weird to do that because I've never just taken the kids and gone off for the weekend.

I found out we have a family Christmas party this Sunday and instantly I was thinking about running away. After the crap with my sil, I don't want to have to listen to it anymore right now because she's not going to just let it go. I can only imagine what that party could turn into.

I know I sound like the Scrooge. But I'm really not. Honestly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Veronika said...

Sometimes you need to just get away. But on the other hand, there are so many people out there who have no one.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home