Monday, November 20, 2006

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is this Thursday?

Christmas is rapidly on it's way and I am not ready. At all. I've got some things in my Amazon.com shopping cart and I need to place that order today.

I also need to start dragging down my Christmas decorations so I can start decorating this weekend.

This weekend was uneventful which was awesome. I got the house cleaned, laundry caught up, played about 10 games of Mall Madness with Girly Girl, even Sonny Boy had to jump in and play. Miss Moody actually played a couple of games of Hangman with me too, I was surprised when she asked to play.

I need to figure out what I'm taking to Thanksgiving dinner. JR wants me to make Pumpkin Fluff dip but I also want to take a good side dish. I'm going to check out the recipes of weightwatchers.com, see if I can find some good ones that aren't so fattening.

My sister wants us to come over for dinner on Saturday which is fine. But after I agreed to it, I realized Saturday is opening day of shotgun season so I won't be seeing JR and Sonny Boy much. Now I need to tell her we can still do dinner, they will just be late. She won't like it but oh well. It's not like they won't be coming at all.

I guess I'll be seeing my father too, first time in about 4 months. Should be interesting.

Had a good weigh in on Friday. Come visit my weight loss blog and find out the details!

2 Comments:

Blogger Veronika said...

I'm happy for you that you'll be seeing your sister for dinner! And your father. I hope all goes well.
Pumpkin fluff? You'll have to post the recipe. All of the food I make is full fat, and that's bad!
:)

10:39 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Congrats on the good weigh-in.

I'll be interested in reading about seeing your dad again.

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home