Friday, November 24, 2006

I don't have much to write about. Turkey Day is over, I didn't overeat too much even though I felt extremely full, I think my stomach has shrunk. We were over to my in-laws for about 5 hours which was about 2 hours or so too long. My sister-in-law's children kept crying over every little thing, way too much dramatics for me. My sister-in-law wasn't very sociable which was strange, usually she's got to be the center of all the conversation.

We left there and went to our friend's house where we played Catch Phrase (that's a very cool game), watched Survivor and drank margaritas. Too many margaritas.

So all in all Thanksgiving went well, now I'm ready to start decorating for Christmas. When I go home later I plan on dragging all our stuff down from the attic, turning on some Christmas music and have the kids help me decorate. Girly Girl can't wait.

And I'm not feeling so down. I think being around family yesterday was good for me, I needed that. We also had a great time with our friends, lots of laughter which I needed too. So I'm going to savor these good feelings and enjoy them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home