Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My mother-in-law made out well through her cardioversion, now it's just a waiting game to see if she stays in rythym which hopefully she will. Thank you for your prayers.

I have a serious case of the blues and I hate it. It's all hormonal, some months I'm like this some months it's no big deal, why is that? I'm exhausted which doesn't help. I didn't even have the kids do their homework before I took Miss Moody to field hockey practice, normally we have homework done by 4:30pm. I just didn't feel like doing it when they got home so that meant we had to do it at 7pm which was even worse because by then the kids were getting tired, I should've just done it like we always do. But the upside to it was JR was home and he actually helped a little and he fixed dinner which was awesome.

The kids have a half day of school tomorrow and then they are off Thursday and Friday. I so wish we could go away somewhere for a long weekend but if we did that, they would miss their games on Saturday and I feel bad if we don't go. And I don't have any idea what we'd do anyway.

I do have a nail appointment this afternoon which I always enjoy, it's the one thing I do to pamper myself. And it's supposed to rain which means soccer practice should be cancelled tonight and if so, I'm headed to Michael's or A.C. Moore to get some things I need to start a cross stitch project.

I had the weirdest thing happen to me here at work yesterday. My desk is in the front part of the office so I'm the first person people see. Our front door area is pretty much like a big window so I can see perfectly out into our parking lot and the Royal Farms parking lot. So I'm sitting here at my desk and this white car pulls up near the pay phone which is in the Royal Farms lot and right next to ours. No big deal, people do that all the time. Then this guy rolls down his window and out pops a camera which he points directly at our front doors. We have a small brick porch like area out our front doors so I kind of sat back in my chair, putting the porch post in his and my line of vision. I couldn't see him, he couldn't see me. So then he pulls up even closer to our office and starts taking pictures. Of me or the inside of our office or something. I don't know but it really felt like he was taking pictures of me, the camera seemed pointed right at me. Just as I decide to go out to him, he leaves. He was a white man, in his late 40's early 50's. I've never seen him before.

I asked JR if he was having me followed, lol. But it is a little creepy.

JR is in the office with me today and I'm so hoping the guy will come back or something but I doubt he will.

Today I'm hoping for rain and for my hormones to settle down. What are you hoping for today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home