Thursday, October 12, 2006


Awesome Slow Cooker Pot Roast
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1 (1 oz) package dry onion soup mix
1 1/4 cups water
5 1/2 pound pot roast
Mix cream of mushroom soup, dry onion soup mix and water together. Place pot roast in slow cooker and coat with soup mixture.
Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 8-9 hours.
I always cook mine on low and it's literally falling apart. The soups make a gravy too which is great over mashed potatoes.
I got this recipe off All Recipes.
For more great recipes, visit Sandra's Blog.

5 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

I've made this before, and it's always yummy!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

I'm amazed at how many slow cooker pot roast recipes there are out there! This one sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing.

I’ve posted a Slow Cooking Thursday Mexican Minestrone recipe. Stop by and take a peek.

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try this one sometime.

Spray crock with Pam.
Put in Roast
Add 4 0r 5 beef bouillon cubes
Add a few shots of Worchestichire (sp) sauce
Add a few shots of Soy Saunce
Add pepper

Cook for 8 to 10 hours on low.

Blessings
Lisa

4:58 PM  
Blogger Miss Notesy said...

mmm! sounds great! I do the same thing only without the soup. I'll try that next time.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Susanne said...

This sounds wonderful. I love cream of mushroom soup on just about anything.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home