Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Works For Me: Sports Basket

If you've ever read any of my blog you know that all three of my children are involved in sports and with that comes all the uniforms and gear times three. Right now we're in the middle of soccer and field hockey so I have filled a large basket with shin guards, socks, old uniform shirts and socks for practices. This way everything the kids need are in one central location so when we're in a hurry to get ready for practice, everyone knows where to go.

I don't put their game uniforms in the basket just because I don't want them getting wrinkled, I'm funny that way. But once this season is over, those uniforms will get added.

I also use this same idea during the summer for bathing suits and beach towels.

For more great tips, visit Shannon's Blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Veronika said...

Fantastic idea!

1:29 AM  
Blogger Miss Notesy said...

good tip!!!

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home