Monday, October 02, 2006

I have nothing good to blog. This weekend was uneventful which is a good thing. I did have a houseful of boys Friday afternoon until Saturday afternoon but they were so good and no trouble at all. I do enjoy my son's friends, they may be loud but you never really know what will come out of their mouths or what they will get into. 6:45 Saturday morning they were out on the trampoline and it was cold, like around 45 degrees and they decided to take their shirts off. Talk about a bunch of cold little boys.

I'm still fighting a cold and I'm tired. I so wanted to stay in bed today.

I did clean out my upstairs hall closet yesterday. I now have about 10 bags of blankets, sheets and clothes to take to Goodwill which I think I will do tomorrow unless I get early enough to do it today. Now I need to conquer Girly Girl's room, I was going to have her help but I think I will do it when she's in school. She does not like to let go of anything, I swear she will be one of those people you see on tv that hoards everything, lol.

I think everyone has a tendency to hoard, I know I do that's why there is so much clutter. But some things you do want to keep and it's a matter of keeping it stored in an organized way.

I need to start thinking about Christmas gifts, ugh. I did most of shopping last year online and that made my life so much easier. I plan on doing the same this year.

I have found this new coffee by Folgers for people with sensitive stomachs. I am so happy because I love coffee but I quit drinking it because it would upset my stomach. But this coffee really doesn't.

So tell me what's going on with you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Coffee upsets my stomach too. I have also tried that coffee from Folgers and it really makes a difference.

I have already bought my mom's Christmas gift and my brother/SIL's gift. I like to have all my Christmas shopping done by the first of December.

Say a prayer for my 3 yr old. He is sick.

Blessings
Lisa

7:27 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I am sorry that I haven't been by for a visit lately - I hope all is well with you.

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home