Thursday, October 05, 2006


Chicken with Gravy
1 bag frozen chicken breasts or tenders (I used 4-5 fresh chicken breasts)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of celery soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
Put chicken in crock pot, mix together soups and pour over chicken. Cook on low 6-8 hours or so.
This will make a gravy that is great over rice or mashed potatoes.
And I used 1 can cream of celery and 2 cans cream of chicken because my hubby and kids hate mushrooms. I also seasoned the chicken.
Credit for this recipe goes to my friend Lisa.
For more great recipes, visit Sandra's Blog.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great, I can't wait to try it. I love my crockpot so I'm thrilled that everyone is playing along and sharing their recipes :)

Have a wonderful day.
Sandra

11:55 AM  
Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

Sounds great to me! I'd probably use the cream of chicken soup as well. I'm not a big fan of mushrooms.

Thanks for sharing!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I have switched back to blogger. Sorry for the musical blogs. I was bored with the blogger templates. They were just so blah.

Anyway my new address is

www.momxtwo.blogspot.com

Hope you will come by and visit.

I am going to fix that chicken for supper on Monday night. It is my son's favorite thing I cook.

Blessings
Lisa

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home