Monday, September 25, 2006

My mother-in-law came home on Friday and she's doing great. I just came from visiting her this morning. She's stronger and her color is good. Tomorrow she has an appointment with her primary physician who is monitoring her coumadin levels and such. Her doctor is going to also help her find another cardiologist, just so she can at least get a second opinion on things.

I appreciate your prayers through this.

This weekend went by so fast. It was one of those weekends where I don't feel like I got anything accomplished and I didn't even get to relax-now it's Monday and it's full tilt for the week.

I'm off to pay bills which includes property taxes. Ugh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nettie said...

I'm glad she is doing better and was able to leave the hospital. Hopefully her recovery is uneventful and fast.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I hate paying bills. It is my least favorite thing to do. It reminds me how little money we have.

I will continue to pray for MIL.

I have a new blog and new blog address. Please come visit my blog.

www.homeschoolblogger.com/momxtwo

I created another blog with blogger just so I can contiue to comment on your blog and some others.

Blessings
Lisa

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home