Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My mother in law made out great through her procedures. Thank you to those who kept her in your prayers. Now we're just praying this will stick and she won't have to have it done again. I'm glad that my sil kept herself together because I was worried she'd be crying the whole time but she didn't.

We bought a new truck today. It's an '06, brand new but we got $14,000 taken off because they are trying to get rid of it so they have room for the '07's which is exactly the same thing that happened when we bought our old truck ten years ago. JR is tickled and it is a great truck. We're just going to buckle down and get my van paid off-quick. I can't wait to see our son's face when his daddy comes home in a new truck tonight, lol.

I'm praying for rain-Sonny Boy has a game at 5pm and Miss Moody has practice at 5pm, in two different towns and I so want to be home tonight. We've only just begun sports and I'm already tired of never being home.

Big Brother is over now until next summer. We started watching that show around Season 3 I think and we've been hooked ever since. I'm glad to see Janelle won the Jury Favorite, as much as I disliked her, she was an excellent player. I was glad to see Mike Boogie win even though I didn't like him much either but he did deserve to win over Erika. The new Survivor begins tomorrow night and this should be an interesting one.

Frugal tip of the day: After you're done shaving, completely dry off your razor, it will last longer. (Some of you may have already known that, I however did not ever dry my razors and I shave everyday and I was going through tons of razors. But I read this tip so I tried it and it really works!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home