Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Works For Me: Travel Snack Bag

This is the first time I'm participating in this but I absolutely love reading all the neat things people come up with.

I have been on a quest to save money and not spend impulsively. One thing I have implemented is the travel snack bag. I have a tote bag that I keep packed with snacks, bottle water and capri-suns. I keep it in my van and make sure it's filled daily. We are on the run 5 days out of the week and this has saved me at least $20-$30 weekly.

For more great ideas, visit Shannon's Blog.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I hear you - we blow so much money running thru drive thrus & such - when all we really needed was a snack to hold us over. Fantastic.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Welcome! That is a great idea. I get cranky when I get hungry-hubby told me to pack a bag for my car. I have done it ever since. We call in the "Hunger Buster!" or "Happy Snacks" Welcome to WWFM!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Rae said...

What a great idea.. I've heard about these a few times but have never done them. I'll have to try it out soon! Welcome to WFMW =)

5:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome to WFMW! My little guys are big snackers, so I had to click over and get your take on it.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home