Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It's snowing, schools were late starting, why I don't know because the snow didn't start until it was time for the kids to get to school. Now the roads are getting slick so I'm sure they will send them home early. Most of the main roads are ok, the back roads aren't but that's how it always is. They haven't really been able to predict what was going to happen as far as the weather. I was under the impression that my part of Maryland would have rain. Just goes to show, there is no way to really predict what will happen as far as the weather.

Miss Moody is not feeling so good, I have a feeling we will be to the doctor this week. If school gets cancelled tomorrow, I will take her then. Otherwise, I am supposed to be going on a field trip with Sonny Boy.

I have to admit I really don't want to go on the field trip. I am in one of my funks where I don't want to be sociable. When I get like this I just want to keep to myself, carrying on conversations is hard, trying to appear "ok" is hard. So I just want to keep to myself until I work through it.

It's my own fault, I have not been taking my medication like I should. Lots of days I just forget. Or I'll remember but I'll be at work where I don't have of my medication. So now I'm starting to carry some in my purse just in case.

I will go on the field trip though. My son is so excited that I am going and I know pretty soon he won't think it's cool to have his mom go with him on field trips so I'd better take advantage of it.

My husband and I are considering taking a trip to the Poconos. If you get a chance, check out the link and get a load of the rooms they have. You can get a room with your own personal heated pool. Our plumber goes with his wife every year and he said you can stay the whole time and never even leave your room. Some rooms have beds with mirrored head boards, for some reason that makes me laugh. Some rooms have mirrored walls around the hot tube which also makes me laugh. I mean, I'm just not that into looking at myself that much. Especially, well, when certain things are going on.

Ok, I'll shut up now.

But I do think JR and I need to go somewhere. With all the stress of the last few months with Miss Moody and with work, our marriage isn't where it should be. Not that we fight because we don't fight. We're just testy and irritable. And that only makes me want to keep to myself more. I think once you've been with someone a long time, you need to find a way to reconnect and it's been so long since we've done anything fun, just him and I.

Well, all the schools around us are closing early so I'm sure they'll be calling ours anytime. I'd better get some work done so I can leave when I need to.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I forget to take my meds somedays too.

Blessings
Lisa

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home