Saturday, February 17, 2007

After a lot of consideration, I think I'm going to close down this blog.

I'd love to keep in touch with all the friends I have made here.

I just haven't liked the direction my blog has been taking. I will probably be starting to a new blog, one that will truly reflect who I am, one where I share my journey in life freely. But for right now, I'm just going to take a break.

Please email me at notenoughofmeATgmail.com so we can keep in touch.

I will be lurking at my favorite blogs, don't think I'm leaving you completely.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Sorry I haven't commented more frequently. I will miss you though. I feel that you and I are very much alike and would be very good friends if we lived closer. I will continue to pray for you.

Blessings
Lisa

9:58 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Hey there - I finally have made it over to visit you, and here you are closing down. Just let me know when/if you open up shop elsewhere. Val

8:22 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Just wanted to wish you a Happy Easter!!!! Miss 'ya!

9:43 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Me again - wishing you a Happy and Blessed New Year! Hope all is well with you and yours.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home