Monday, October 23, 2006

Is it Monday already?

I'm sitting here, putting off paying my bills. I hate watching our balance dwindle to nothing but what can I do about it?

I've got some stuff going on with me, not sure if I'm just having a bad week but I'm waiting to see if I get in a better frame of mind. If not I'm going to go to the doctor, have my thyroid levels checked again. I don't know.

I do know that something is just not right.

I'm going to try and make myself walk this afternoon. Even though I don't like to exercise, I know when I do, I feel better physically and emotionally.

And I need to do something because feeling like this stinks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am praying for you!

I hope the doctors will figure out what is wrong.

I have started taking my meds again. I have only had 2 pills so I can't tell a difference yet but I hope it won't take too long.

Like you said "feeling like this stinks".

Blessings
Lisa

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home