Thursday, July 13, 2006

Why oh why do people not keep the speed limit? I know I drive a bit fast at times but I at least want to do the speed limit, not 10 miles under. It seems like every time I'm on the road, I get behind someone like that. Maybe I'm supposed to be learning patience?

I'm totally stressing out now that I'm leaving in 2 days. Last night we were asked to come up to the local fireman's carnival and help out at a booth our boys lacrosse team is having as a fundraiser. I wanted to just say no but I want to help out so off we went. Tonight is the parade and the boys are having a float so of course we'll be up there so our son can participate and of course, they have asked us to help with the booth. I told them Friday was out, I'm going to be busting my butt getting things ready to leave at the god forsaken hour of 5:30am which means I will be up by 4:00am. 4:00am!!!

Last night older daughter's "boyfriend" showed up at the carnival which her brother loudly announced to her daddy, aren't little brothers wonderful? Of course the poor boy barely came near her because her daddy was by her side the whole time, on purpose I think, lol.

I won't be posting again until the 24th or so. When I come back I hope to be tan and well rested. The tanned part is pretty much a given, the well rested part is a toss up.

Well, I have a million and one things to get done today so I'd better get started. Don't miss me too much.

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

Oh, how I hope you have a wonderful time!!!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home