Thursday, June 22, 2006

Older daughter has cellulitis from a bug bite. We don't know if it's from bacteria on the bug that got under skin or from swimming in the river water where bacteria got in the bug bite. She's on high powered antibiotics and if we see no improvement by the weekend she may have to be put in the hospital for IV antibiotics.

About a week ago a young girl in Baltimore bumped her leg and died 72 hours later, she contracted a severe virus from that bump. From a bump! I was keeping an eye on the bug bite but when she called me yesterday morning complaining of it really hurting her and that it was spreading, off we went to the pediatrician. She's fine otherwise.

This morning sonny boy has a physical in order to go to lacrosse camp. Then we've got soccer camp. It's going to be in the 90's today and humid which I hate. I'm grumpy, premenstrual and just want to run away.

I hate feeling like this!!! JR is totally on my nerves, the house is wreck, I'm tired of having to be in control of everything, I'm tired of having to do everything. The house will stay a wreck until I clean it. The kids won't have clean clothes unless I wash them. We won't have dinner if I don't fix it or decide what we are having.

Do you ever feel this way? On complete overload?

I guess I brought this on myself by always doing things myself instead of asking for help. I hate asking for help. Maybe because I'm afraid of being rejected, maybe because I feel like I'll be putting someone out. Maybe because I've always had to take care of myself. Maybe because I'm a control freak.

Whatever the reason, this always happens to me and I have no one to blame but myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

Hope your daughter won't need to be hospitalized.

And Yes, I do that to myself all the time. . .

4:54 PM  
Blogger Zephra said...

Time to suck it up and ask. I feel like this often and it usally makes me angry and unappreciated.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home