Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I think I may have over schedule our summer a wee bit. This week is soccer camp for 2 of my 3 which means I'm working in the morning, leaving at lunch time and then carting them off to camp for 3 hours. The camp is just far enough away that it makes no sense to go all the way back home so I stayed yesterday. The good news is the camp isn't that far away from the local outlet stores so guess where I'm headed today?

Next week 2 of my 3 have camp again. Older daughter has field hockey camp in the morning, she's not real keen on the idea now because she just knows that she will be the only one at camp that does not know how to play the game. She's also worrying about not knowing anyone but I know this will be a good experience for her if she could just get past her fears. Younger daughter has Girl Scout camp where she won't know a soul but is cool with that, she says she'll just make friends when she gets there.

Then we'll have two weeks off and then we're headed to the Outer Banks, yay! I am so looking forward to that, I can't even tell you. I plan on doing a whole lot of beaching it and little else.

Then we'll have a week where all 3 will be at camp, then about 3 weeks off and younger daughter will have dance camp. I'm wondering how this will go, my kids are used to not doing a whole lot during the summer but they end up fighting and life is miserable so I decided to keep them busier.

But maybe I went a little overboard?

Father's Day was great, we spent the day on the river. What is it about a day in the sun and water that makes you so tired? I was still tired yesterday. I actually had my dad over on Saturday for dinner and it was one of the nicer visits I've had with him, very relaxed. And this week's soccer camp is at a local park that my dad works at and he actually came and found me. I never would've thought he'd have done that. I guess wonders never cease.

I'm off for my dose of caffeine this morning, so pardon any spelling errors you may find here, I'm running on a low tank, lol.

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

It sounds busy, but very fun! Find some time to relax for yourself.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home