Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I enjoyed my day off yesterday. I got our little pull ready to swim in which my kids did, 3 times and the water was freezing but the kids didn't care even when their lips were turning blue. I remember being that way though, I lived to swim. I learned to swim as a 4 year old in the bay, even when it was choppy, we still had lessons. We had to walk out to the end of the pier, jump in and doggy paddle to shore. My mom couldn't swim very well and I never saw her go in water above her waist, ever. I guess that's why she made sure my sister and I could swim.

I may be helping start a boosters club for our lacrosse league, we really need to do something to get some money for the teams. I've never been involved in a boosters team though so I've been researching it all morning since I couldn't get into blogger. So if any of you have knowledge of how to run a boosters club, I'm all ears.

Like I need something else to do, right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Veronika said...

It's amazing how kids can continue to swim and play in water when it's so cold!
That boosters club sounds great. I've no idea how to raise money; I was never involved in any type of fundraising event.
That's a great idea though. I'm sure it'll be fun!

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home