Monday, June 12, 2006

I'm finally setting up shop here at my new digs. Some of you may be finding me for the first time, some of you already know me and know that I've decided to go under cover so to speak.

You might find my blogging a little different at times, mainly because I feel that I can go deeper into things without worry of being "found out". Not that what I have to say is all that important but sometimes, I just want to put things out there but I can't. I live in a very small community and I have an unusual name so if someone came across me, they'd know immediately who I am.

I won't be a daily blogger especially this time of year. The kids are out of school so I'll either be working or spending time with them. I plan on hitting the beach as often as possible and the kids are doing several camps which means I will be running them all over.

I'm not big on blogging clicks either. You'll find that I love to visit many different types of blogs, some have a huge following, others are like me and only have a few. I love blogging and I love visiting blogs and seeing how different people think.

I won't always be upbeat. If you know me from my other blog, you know that I struggle with depression and some days I get down. I'm not one of those people who feels the need to make my life seem perfect and always great. That takes way too much energy. I'm all about keeping it real, that's how I live my life on a daily basis.

I'm a mom so my blog will be full of my trials and tribulations as a mother. So if you don't like mommy blogs, this isn't the place for you. Being a mother is the biggest part of my life therefore I'll be blogging about my kids from time to time.

At times, my blog will be boring because a lot of the time my life is boring. I'm not always witty either. But I am a nice person and I love meeting new people so I hope this new blog opens up some new friendships and I hope to keep my old ones too.

6 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

Hi TC - Feel free to write about what you want, and how often you want to! You and I are alike in the sense that our kids come first and foremost, and that life isn't always perfect and we have no need to present it as such. I am so glad you decided to stay with blogging! And I hope you have a nice summer, hitting the beach (that sounds like MY kind of summer!). Take care.

9:12 AM  
Blogger TC said...

Sure Mary, you can put this blog on your blogroll. I need to get mine up on this blog.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Veronika said...

Hello TC. I'm sure you'll be busy this summer, but I'm glad you'll be around to blog

10:52 AM  
Blogger T said...

Nice to find you at your new e-home. It's definately more important to get out and enjoy summer, all us virtual people need some sun and fun!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Zephra said...

Glad to see you back in action.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

I wondered where you went when I came to visit (finally) after a comment you left me awhile back. But you were gone. Then, you left me another kind comment last month, so here I am (a day late and dollar short, as usual).

Anyway, I'll catch up. On the surface, we sound a lot alike.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home